2. As we made our way down we crossed over several small streams.
3. This part was hard, we gained about 1100 feet climbing up the side of Mt. Prospect.
4. Finally at the top, we stopped and had lunch before movin on.
5. Here we ran into a slightly drunk hiker who was going back the way we had just come.
6. More incline, we took the road for a short bit to give our legs a rest from the uneven trails.
7. Now we've made it to the top of two mountians and have a refreshing stretch of flat trail along the ridge of the mountain.
8. Finally we reach the top of Mt. Greylock 3,497 feet above sea level. We finish lunch, refill our water bottles and start heading back to camp.
9. It started to pour right about here, so we jumped back on Hopper trail and high tailed it back to camp.
10. We got back to camp drenched, exausted, and thoroughly impressed with our journey.